China Yumen Royal Tech 50MW solar CSP project--4 heat exchanger bidders announced & steam generator bidding restarted
2017.12.06 From: CSP Focus 光略咨询
Yumen Royal Tech 50MW parabolic trough CSP project was selected as one of China 1st batch 20 pilot CSP projects (7 take parabolic trough technology) last September. Located in East Town, Yumen, Gansu Province, the project is equipped with 9-hour molten salt thermal storage. And what deserve mentioning, the project will be the first large-scale commercial CSP plant in the world adopting a new generation silicone oil as heat transfer fluid (HTF).
On Dec 4th, Yumen Royal Tech 50MW CSP project opened the bidding of oil-salt heat exchanger. It's reported that 4 Chinese companies joined the bidding:
● Harbin Boiler Co., Ltd.
● Shanghai Boiler Co., Ltd.
● Dongfang Boiler Group Co., Ltd
● Shuangliang Eco-Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
The bidding announcement indicated that bidders should possess product manufacture capacity and qualification. Besides, the bidders should also own no less than 4 boiler complete sets of heat exchangers which are the same or similar to the bidding required equipment with more than 2 years good operation performance for 50MW+ plants. Or else, the bidders should have good processing and manufacturing performance of molten salt-medium pressure vessel with similar item parameter.
At the same time, the project announced steam generator bidding on Dec 4th and the bidding will be opened on Dec. 25th. As a matter of fact, the steam generator bidding has been called on earlier this March, however, no final determination was reached. As a result, the bidding for steam generator was restarted.
As the crucial player in Yumen Royal Tech 50MW CSP project as developer, Royal Tech CSP will be attending CSP Focus China 2018 Mar.22-23 Beijing conference, and sharer more news on the project and experience in solar field EPC and receiver tube.SAVE USD 300 by registering before Dec.7th.
Some of the requirements for steam generator bidders:
● Possess design performance of CSP plant relevant equipment;
● Own more than 2 years good performance experience of steam generator operation in thermal power plants with no less than 4 sets of rated evaporation 220t/h boilers; Or else, the bidders should have good processing and manufacturing performance of heat transfer oils-medium pressure vessel with similar item parameter;
● Bidders or technical supporters should possess design, manufacturing, quality control and operating management capacities of the bidding required equipment and could offer relative evidentiary materials
Free ReportsSee more+
Sheet1: Projects Applying for China 2nd Batch of CSP DemonstrationsSheet2: Projects Located in Hami Applying for China 2nd Batch of CSP Demonstrations
1. CONCENTRATED SOLAR POWERIN THE MENA REGION 1.1 An introduction to ConcentratedSolar Power (CSP)2. HOW IT WORKS?3. CSP PROJECTSIN THE MENA REGION 3.1 Shams 1 Project 3.2 Noor Ouarzazate & Noor Midelt4. CHALLENGES TO DEPLOYMENT 4.1 Project Costs and Supply Chain 4.2 Lack of Funding to Support R&D 4.3 Financing and Project Risk5. HOW TO OVERCOME THESE CHALLENGES?6. WHAT DOES THEFUTUR
1. Introduction: Abengoa at a glance2. STE Abengoa References: Main Achievements3. CSP LCOE Evolution: STE LCOE Evolution main relevant countries4. EPC cost in a STE power plant 4.1 Tower technology 4.2 Parabolic trough technology5. Specific cases and scheme for Abengoa in China 5.1 Haixi Luneng Molten Salts Tower Technology 50 MWe, Qinghai 5.2 Yumen East Town Parabolic Trough Technology 50 MW
● Analysis of impacts on LCOE for STE plants ● Analysis of impact factors on production of SUPCON Delingha 10MW plant ● Plan and progress of SUPCON 50MW CSP demonstration project
Upcoming EventsSee more+
Project UpdatesSee more+
Asia Pacific-China，Under construction，Power Tower