China Yumen Royal Tech 50MW solar CSP project--4 heat exchanger bidders announced & steam generator bidding restarted
2017.12.06 From: CSP Focus 光略咨询
Yumen Royal Tech 50MW parabolic trough CSP project was selected as one of China 1st batch 20 pilot CSP projects (7 take parabolic trough technology) last September. Located in East Town, Yumen, Gansu Province, the project is equipped with 9-hour molten salt thermal storage. And what deserve mentioning, the project will be the first large-scale commercial CSP plant in the world adopting a new generation silicone oil as heat transfer fluid (HTF).
On Dec 4th, Yumen Royal Tech 50MW CSP project opened the bidding of oil-salt heat exchanger. It's reported that 4 Chinese companies joined the bidding:
● Harbin Boiler Co., Ltd.
● Shanghai Boiler Co., Ltd.
● Dongfang Boiler Group Co., Ltd
● Shuangliang Eco-Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
The bidding announcement indicated that bidders should possess product manufacture capacity and qualification. Besides, the bidders should also own no less than 4 boiler complete sets of heat exchangers which are the same or similar to the bidding required equipment with more than 2 years good operation performance for 50MW+ plants. Or else, the bidders should have good processing and manufacturing performance of molten salt-medium pressure vessel with similar item parameter.
At the same time, the project announced steam generator bidding on Dec 4th and the bidding will be opened on Dec. 25th. As a matter of fact, the steam generator bidding has been called on earlier this March, however, no final determination was reached. As a result, the bidding for steam generator was restarted.
As the crucial player in Yumen Royal Tech 50MW CSP project as developer, Royal Tech CSP will be attending CSP Focus China 2018 Mar.22-23 Beijing conference, and sharer more news on the project and experience in solar field EPC and receiver tube.SAVE USD 300 by registering before Dec.7th.
Some of the requirements for steam generator bidders:
● Possess design performance of CSP plant relevant equipment;
● Own more than 2 years good performance experience of steam generator operation in thermal power plants with no less than 4 sets of rated evaporation 220t/h boilers; Or else, the bidders should have good processing and manufacturing performance of heat transfer oils-medium pressure vessel with similar item parameter;
● Bidders or technical supporters should possess design, manufacturing, quality control and operating management capacities of the bidding required equipment and could offer relative evidentiary materials
Free ReportsSee more+
Content1. Progress of first batch of CSP demonstrations 1.1 Approvedprojectsasdemonstrations 1.2 Implementation & adjustment 1.3 primary reasons for projects progress has been less than expected2. Development prospect of CSP in China 2.1 Objective of Energy Development 2.2 Power Development Prediction 2.3 the role of CSP plant in electric system 2.4 DNI resource in China
13 key concentrated solar power projects in China undergoing:Shouhang Dunhuang 100MW Molten Salt Parabolic Trough ProjectRoyal Tech Yumen 50MW Parabolic Trough ProjectDCTC Dunhuang 50MW MS CLFR ProjectRayspower Yumen 50MW Trough ProjectCNNC Royal Tech Urad 100MW Parabolic Trough ProjectSupcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower ProjectLuNeng Haixi 50 MW Solar Thermal Tower Plant ProjectPower C
1. Project Overview 2. Technology & Design--Beam-down molten salt tower CSP technology 3. Project Owner & Investment 3.1 Project Owner 3.2 Investment 4. Project Development and Construction Progress 4.1 Project Schedule 4.2 Project Participants
Project Overview Technology & Design 2.1. Solar Field 2.2. HTF & TES 2.3. Power Block Project development and investment 3.1. Main Project Participants 3.2. CGN CSP Business and Projects Project development and progress Main Participants (Partial)
Upcoming EventsSee more+
Project UpdatesSee more+
Asia Pacific-China，Under construction，Power Tower