EPC tender announced for China CPECC Hami 50MW MS Tower CSP project
2017.02.28 From: CSP Focus
CPECC Hami 50MW MS Tower CSP project, one of China 1st phase 20 pilot projects is owned and developed by China National Electric Engineering Corporation (CPECC), has been announced to call for EPC contractor. The project is expected to be started this April 20 and commissioned on September 30, 2018.
Free report: List of China 1st Phase20 CSP Pilot Projects
The EPC contractor will be responsible for full-process EPC work, including pre-work, survey, design, purchasing, monitoring, construction, installation, commissioning, test, training and insurance etc. 20% of the project investment is from the owner CPECC Hami CSPCo., Ltd, and the other 80% is loaned from the bank. The bidding will be open this March 17.
And further news on the project prior biddings: resources say the preferred candidates have been confirmed and will be announced quite soon.
Steam turbine: Dongfang Turbine Co., Ltd
Power equipment: Shandong Jinan Power Equipment Factory Co., Ltd
Steam generator: Dongfang Boiler Group Co., Ltd
Free ReportsSee more+
● Analysis of impacts on LCOE for STE plants ● Analysis of impact factors on production of SUPCON Delingha 10MW plant ● Plan and progress of SUPCON 50MW CSP demonstration project
Kuwait Environment Innovative Renewable Energy Research program (IRE) Shagaya RE ParkThree phases of the Shagaya RE Master PlanPhase One-- Shagaya RE ProjectThe 50MW CSP Parabolic Trough Plant
• The new Abengoa - World leader in Solar Power Restructuring Agreement Main Magnitudes Abengoa’sSTE Achievements Abengoa’sTower Achievements • Why CSP? Thermal Storage versus Batteries CSP in MENA CSP and PV • Abengoa CSP Recent Experience- Construction and Operation
• OVERVIEW OF THE NOOR PLAN AND ASSOCIATED FRAMEWORK • NOOR SOLAR PLAN, A CLEAR METHODOLOGY • NOOR SOLAR PLAN DEPLOYMENT PROGRESS
Upcoming EventsSee more+
Project UpdatesSee more+
Asia Pacific-China，Under construction，Power Tower