CSP Focus China Tour 2017
Registration / Get brochureTIME：2017.11.05-14
China CSP Projects -- Now and Future
It is well known that China government had approved 20 demonstration CSP projects with FiT at RMB 1.15/kWh, and the total capacity 1.349 GW, which made China another engine for global CSP development. As was required in the 13th Five Year Planning of RE Development, another 3.65GW CSP capacity needs to be deployed within 2020, when the world CSP capacity will be doubled. And it is really an exciting and challenging task for the local industry peers. According to some insiders close to National Energy Administration, the governing body for energy project deployment, more CSP capacity will be planned in the following decade (2020-2030).
● Status quo of the 1st round of 20 pilot CSP Projects
The success of the first round of 20 demonstration CSP projects is critical for the deployment of the following 3.65GW. Below is the list of those who had started construction and made some progress in the past year.
● China Local CSP Value Chain
The local value chain for China CSP industry has been getting mature through the fast development of the past decade. The local companies are able to produce almost all the key equipment and materials including receivers, molten salt, heliostats, concentrators, mechanical & hydraulic drives, control equipment for DCS, and glass reflecting mirrors. The total investment of those companies reached RMB 4.18 billion (USD 698 million).
● Where is the potential cooperation opportunities between China local and international CSP companies?
CSP is relatively new in China, and the local developers and EPC contractors did not have any experience and reference in CSP, especially in the development and construction of commercial CSP plant. So there is a huge demand of cooperation with overseas CSP companies, in some field such as project development, engineering and design,EPCM, O&M, etc.
Biggest opportunities for overseas companies in China CSP market
What to expect in these TEN days' tour to SIX cities?
● Get insight of CSP roadmap and future project allocation before 2030
● Network with developers and EPC contractors of the on-going CSP projects
● Witness the status quo of the manufacturing capacity of local CSP industry
● Explore the mutual cooperation between China and overseas CSP players
Companies and CSP projects to be visited
● China National Solar Thermal Alliance, discussion on policy trend, local industry chain development, R&D cooperation potential, etc.
● Shouhang IHW Energy Saving, the project developer of 10MW+100MW CSP Tower project in Dunhuang, the EPC contractor of CGNSED 50MW PT project in Delingha.
● Shouhang IHW 10+100MW molten salt tower CSP plant in Dunhuang, West China. The 1st phase of 10MW plant is Asian 1st molten salt tower CSP plant which could operate 24 hours per day.
● Rayspower, the developer of Rayspower Yumen CSP project, 50MW Parabolic Trough plant with storage.
● North China Power Engineering, the leading power engineering company in China, participating several CSP projects in China.
● NWEPDI Northwest Electric Power Design Institute, another leading power engineering company in China, participating several CSP projects in China, EPC contractor of Hami 50MW molten salt tower CSP project.
● Zhejiang Supcon Solar, the developer of 50MW Supcon Delingha molten salt tower CSP plant, and completed China 1st commercial CSP project.
● Shanghai Electric Central Academy, one of the leading CSP R&D institute in China, focusing on the R&D on molten salt tower receiver and heliostats design.
● Jiangsu Xinchen, the developer of 50MW beam down tower CSP project in Yumen.
● Royal Tech CSP, the developer of two CSP plants, 50MW and 100MW each; and the receiver tube manufacturer in China.
● United Energy Storage Technology Ltd., TES system integrator in China.
Upcoming EventsSee more+
Free ReportsSee more+
1. Project Overview2. Technology &DesignShouhang Molten Salt Tower Technologyand EquipmentHeliostatReceiverHeat storage devices3. Project developerand investor3.1 Major involved projects and business3.2 Project investment 4. Project development and progress5. Main Participants6. Shouhang CSP plant development experience6.1 Shouhang Dunhuang 10MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project6.2 Shouhang Dunhua
● Analysis of impacts on LCOE for STE plants ● Analysis of impact factors on production of SUPCON Delingha 10MW plant ● Plan and progress of SUPCON 50MW CSP demonstration project
Kuwait Environment Innovative Renewable Energy Research program (IRE) Shagaya RE ParkThree phases of the Shagaya RE Master PlanPhase One-- Shagaya RE ProjectThe 50MW CSP Parabolic Trough Plant
• The new Abengoa - World leader in Solar Power Restructuring Agreement Main Magnitudes Abengoa’sSTE Achievements Abengoa’sTower Achievements • Why CSP? Thermal Storage versus Batteries CSP in MENA CSP and PV • Abengoa CSP Recent Experience- Construction and Operation
Latest NewsSee more+
Google map of Shouhang Dunhuang 1st Phase 10MW & 2nd Phase100MW tower CSP plantsBeijing Shouhang IHW Resourves Saving Co., Ltd (shorted as Shouhang) recently reported on the progress of its Shouhang Dunhuang 100 MW molten salt Solar Tower CSP Plant, which is among China 1st phase of 20 CSP pilot projects, and expected to be the second to be completed after the first CGN Delingha 50MW parabolic
Picture:Crescent Dunes CSP project with 10 hours of storage IMAGE@SolarReserveSolar thermal energy turns out to be the key to China meeting its climate commitments. A new study investigates the best combination of renewables for providing the lowest cost to power system operators in two of China’s provinces best suited to scale up renewable energy.China’s power systems operators must invest in r
The worlds first 35-year day or night solar contract (ACWA Powers with DEWA in Dubai) also had a record-low price for solar with storage - of just 7.3 cents per kWh.Energy developers always look to find ways to structure deals to reduce their costs. A key task in developing utility-scale renewable energy projects is finding every possible way to reduce the price at which you must sell power to mak
Ener-t International successfully completed the contract for DPR for Setting up Experimental CSP plant at India
Ener-t is proud and excited to announce that the project design for the National CSP R&D center at Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India has been completed successfully.Ener-t was awarded by the Govt. of India Consortium of leading India public sector heavyweights Indian Oil Corporation Limited (https://www.iocl.com/) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (http://www.bhel.com/home.php) and leading engineering
Project UpdatesSee more+
Asia Pacific-China，Under construction，Power Tower