Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project<BACK
● March 25th, 2018, return to work on the project construction after the freezing cold winter. New!
● Nov, 2017, civil engineering construction completed; thermal energy tank completed;
● September, 2017, the detailed design finished; main equipment procurement finished
● April, 2017, field leveling work started; tank & central receiver construction started;
● October 25th, 2016, officially announced the start of construction work;
● March, 2018, steel structure construction to be completed; major equipment to be installed in place in addition to steam generator;
● June, 2018, tower completed;
● August, 2018, solar field completed;
● October, 2018, all project installation to be finished and start commissioning;
● December, 2018, to be connected to the grid;
● February, 2019, trial operation to be stable.
Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project is one of the 1st batch of 20 pilot CSP projects in China. It is located at the west exit of Delingha in Qinghai Province. The project is developed by Supcon Solar company and the investment of this plant is expected to be CNY 1.05 billion. Supcon solar use its own Tower CSP technology in this project.
On October 25, 2016, Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project was officially launched. This is the first CSP project that was officially announced starting construction after the launch of FiT for the first batch of CSP pilot projects in China.
Delingha City, Qinghai Province
Annual generating capacity
146,000 MWh/yr (Expected)
Solar field area
Receiver inlet temperature
Molten Salt 290℃
Receiver outlet temperature
Molten Salt 565℃
Slewing Drive (partial)
Molten salt heat absorption system
HANGZHOU BOLIER GROUP CO., LTD.
Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Tracking system Reducer (13000sets)
Jiangyin Huafang New Energy Co., Ltd.
STATE GRID QINGHAI ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
Bidders: Shandong Jinan Power Equipment Factory Co., Ltd, DONGFANG TURBINE CO., LTD, Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd, Harbin Turbine Co., Ltd
Contractor: Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Latest NewsSee more+
China concentrated solar power market to register highest growth over 2016-2025, Global capacity to surpass 24 GW by 2025
Increasing electricity demand owing to rapid industrialization an urbanization will propel the demand for concentrated solar power market share over forecast timeframe.Substantial advancements in the energy technologies over the past few years have added a remarkable value to the global concentrated solar power market and has impacted massively on its growth projection. The strength of these solar
Nation edges closer to achieving clean energy goalsDubai in May took another big step toward its goal of becoming the worlds greenest city when the inauguration of the 200MW first stage of the 800MW third phase of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park brought the emirates clean energy share of its total installed capacity to four per cent.This follows His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashi
Industry groups call for solar thermal technology to expand in sun belt around world as Spain leads the fieldSolar power stations that concentrate sunlight could generate up to one-quarter of the worlds electricity needs by 2050, according to a study by environmental and solar industry groups. The technology, best suited to the desert regions of the world, could also create hundreds of thousands o
Founded in 1984, Luyang Energy-saving Materials Co., Ltd. has now developed as the largest ceramic fiber production base and was awarded National high tech enterprise, His total asset is nearly RMB 2 billion and annual tax is beyond 200 million every year. Over the past 29 years, Luyang has developed and leaped from a small workshop-style enterprise to a listed company and it has been on a leading
Free ReportsSee more+
● Analysis of impacts on LCOE for STE plants ● Analysis of impact factors on production of SUPCON Delingha 10MW plant ● Plan and progress of SUPCON 50MW CSP demonstration project
Kuwait Environment Innovative Renewable Energy Research program (IRE) Shagaya RE ParkThree phases of the Shagaya RE Master PlanPhase One-- Shagaya RE ProjectThe 50MW CSP Parabolic Trough Plant
• The new Abengoa - World leader in Solar Power Restructuring Agreement Main Magnitudes Abengoa’sSTE Achievements Abengoa’sTower Achievements • Why CSP? Thermal Storage versus Batteries CSP in MENA CSP and PV • Abengoa CSP Recent Experience- Construction and Operation
• OVERVIEW OF THE NOOR PLAN AND ASSOCIATED FRAMEWORK • NOOR SOLAR PLAN, A CLEAR METHODOLOGY • NOOR SOLAR PLAN DEPLOYMENT PROGRESS