Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project<BACK
● December 30th, 2018,connect to grid New!
● December 26th, 2018, steam turbine roll-up successfully
● October, 2018,installation of 32 pieces of receiver plates completed
● May 25th, 2018,receiver Tower completed
● March 25th, 2018, return to work on the project construction after
the freezing cold winter
● Nov, 2017, civil engineering construction completed; thermal energy tank completed
● September, 2017, the detailed design finished; main equipment procurement finished
● July 17th, 2017,power block workshop structure completed
● July 5th, 2017,construction of the foundation of receiver tower and storate tank started
● June, 2017, basic design completed
● April, 2017, field leveling work started, tank & central receiver construction started
● October 25th, 2016, officially announced the start of construction work
Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project is one of the 1st batch of 20 pilot CSP projects in China. It is located at the west exit of Delingha in Qinghai Province. The project is developed by Supcon Solar company and the investment of this plant is expected to be CNY 1.05 billion. Supcon solar use its own Tower CSP technology in this project.
On October 25, 2016, Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project was officially launched. This is the first CSP project that was officially announced starting construction after the launch of FiT for the first batch of CSP pilot projects in China.
Delingha City, Qinghai Province
Annual generating capacity
Solar field area
183.2m; 200m(receiver included)
Direct Air Cooling
Receiver inlet temperature
℃Molten Salt 290
Receiver outlet temperature
℃Molten Salt 565
Annual Utilization Hours
Siemens & Shandong Jinan Power Equipment Factory
Dongfang Turbine Co., Ltd
Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd
Harbin Turbine Co., Ltd
Hangzhou Boiler Group
Solar Radiation Measurement
Kipp & Zonen/
VTP Molten Salt Pump
HOT Molten Salt Circulation Pumps (T = 585°C)
Aliaxis Fluid Systems
Molten Salt Safety Valve
HE HARBIN POWER PLANT VALVE COMPANY LIMITED.
Electric Heat Tracing
Linear Motion Actuator
Zhejiang Jiecang Linear Motion Technology Co.,Ltd./
Slewing Drive (partial)
10,000 multi-turn gearboxes
Tracking System Reducer (13000sets)
Jiangyin Huafang New Energy Co., Ltd.
Molten Salt Tank
Bluestar (Beijing) Chemical Machinery Co., Ltd.
Molten Salt Tank Electric Heat Armoured Cable
SHENYANG ZHONGSE Co., Ltd.
Latest NewsSee more+
Masdar and Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan sign power purchase agreement to develop landmark solar project
· Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company won the tender after submitting the lowest tariff of 2.679 US cents per kilowatt hour · Construction of the solar project will begin in Q2 2020 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; November 8, 2019: Masdar, one of the world’s leading renewable energy companies, has today signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) and Government Support Agreement (GSA) with the
Today, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced selections for $128 million in new projects to advance solar technologies. Through the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy’s Solar Energy Technologies Office, DOE will fund 75 innovative research projects that will lower solar electricity costs, while working to boost solar manufacturing, reduce red tape, and make solar systems mor
All you ever wanted to know about the origins of Polyphem and the motivation behind the project told by our partner KAEFER (Germany). Since the foundation of the DESERTEC Industrial Initiative (DII) in 2009, Concentrated Solar Power(CSP) has been in integral part of DESERTEC’s revolutionary energy concept of supplying North Africa and Europe with renewable energies. Asan associated partner of DES
* The synchronization of the turbine of the Luneng Haixi 50 MW solar thermal power plant, located in the Qinghai province, was carried out.* Abengoa was responsible for providing the technology and the development of the engineering. This milestone marks the success of Abengoa’s scope in the project, which now begins the operation phase.Abengoa (MCE: ABG/P:SM), the international company that appl
Free ReportsSee more+
Engineering, Supply Chain, Construction, Business Intelligence. What about the Min O&M?
The project broke ground in June 2017, and 3 of the 15 modules are expected to be connected to the gird by the end of September, 2019. It will be the first large‐scale commercial CSP plant in the world taking innovative beam-down molten salt tower CSP technology.
With total capacity of700MW, Luneng Haixi Geermu Multi-energy Complement Integration OptimizationPilot Project consists of 200MW PV, 400MW Wind, 50MW CSP and 50MW energystorage system. Updating--Jan., 2019 Edition1. Overview (P2)2. Highlights (P2)3. Fast sheet (P3)4. Project Milestones (P4)5. Project Participants 5.1. Developer (P5) 5.2. Owner&Investor (P5) 5.3. EPC Contractor (P5)
13 key concentrated solar power projects in China undergoing:Shouhang Dunhuang 100MW Molten Salt Parabolic Trough ProjectRoyal Tech Yumen 50MW Parabolic Trough ProjectDCTC Dunhuang 50MW MS CLFR ProjectRayspower Yumen 50MW Trough ProjectCNNC Royal Tech Urad 100MW Parabolic Trough ProjectSupcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower ProjectLuNeng Haixi 50 MW Solar Thermal Tower Plant ProjectPower C