Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project<BACK
● March 25th, 2018, return to work on the project construction after the freezing cold winter. New!
● Nov, 2017, civil engineering construction completed; thermal energy tank completed;
● September, 2017, the detailed design finished; main equipment procurement finished
● April, 2017, field leveling work started; tank & central receiver construction started;
● October 25th, 2016, officially announced the start of construction work;
● March, 2018, steel structure construction to be completed; major equipment to be installed in place in addition to steam generator;
● June, 2018, tower completed;
● August, 2018, solar field completed;
● October, 2018, all project installation to be finished and start commissioning;
● December, 2018, to be connected to the grid;
● February, 2019, trial operation to be stable.
Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project is one of the 1st batch of 20 pilot CSP projects in China. It is located at the west exit of Delingha in Qinghai Province. The project is developed by Supcon Solar company and the investment of this plant is expected to be CNY 1.05 billion. Supcon solar use its own Tower CSP technology in this project.
On October 25, 2016, Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project was officially launched. This is the first CSP project that was officially announced starting construction after the launch of FiT for the first batch of CSP pilot projects in China.
Delingha City, Qinghai Province
Annual generating capacity
146,000 MWh/yr (Expected)
Solar field area
Receiver inlet temperature
Molten Salt 290℃
Receiver outlet temperature
Molten Salt 565℃
Slewing Drive (partial)
Molten salt heat absorption system
HANGZHOU BOLIER GROUP CO., LTD.
Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Tracking system Reducer (13000sets)
Jiangyin Huafang New Energy Co., Ltd.
STATE GRID QINGHAI ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
Bidders: Shandong Jinan Power Equipment Factory Co., Ltd, DONGFANG TURBINE CO., LTD, Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd, Harbin Turbine Co., Ltd
Contractor: Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Latest NewsSee more+
The 8th CSP Focus China 2018 initialed by CSP Focus, the global leading CSP consultancy successfully closed on March 22.Exhibitors covered the whole CSP industry chain like steam generator system, mirror & receiver tube, bellow, pressure sensor, tracking, Molten salt pump& valve, heat exchanger, heat transfer oil and high-temperature insulation. A large wave of pictures are coming……Meeti
Shams Power Company, the developer, owner and operator of the UAE’s first large-scale concentrated solar power project, Shams 1, is celebrating five years of uninterrupted electricity generation at the plant this month.Located in Al Dhafra, Abu Dhabi’s western region, the 100 megawatt-capacity (MW) Shams 1 was the largest concentrated solar power plant in the world at the time of its inauguratio
The 8th CSP Focus China 2018 initialed by CSP Focus, the global leading CSP consultancy, is opening in DoubleTree by Hiltion Beijing today.More than 300 CSP industry representatives from China, Europe, America, Morocco, Chile and other regions present at the conference to witness and discuss China CSP industry development plan during the CSP pilot projects concentrated construction and preparation
Several of the CSP industry’s most experienced players have expressedinterested in being involved in projects in Australia, according to theAustralian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA).Thirty-one engineering firms, technology providers, and industry associations from around the world responded to ARENA’s request for information on CSP projects, among them nine companies with more than 1 GW of CSP
Free ReportsSee more+
• Basic Informationof Project • Project Construction Scheme • Project Construction Progress • Questions & Thinking
● SGS-steam generation system for CSP plant ● SGS configuration for thermal oil and molten salt CSP plant ● Solar tower receiver for direct steam or molten salt tower CSP plant ● 50MW SGS3 steam generation system for Godawari Green Energy Limited, India ● Aalborg CSP technology and projects
● Project Overview ● Technology & Design ● Project Owner & Investment ● Project Development and Construction Progress
● Overview ● Progress—9 Power Tower projects ● Progress—7 Parabolic Trough projects ● Progress—4 Linear Fresnel projects ● Attachment: List of 1st batch 20 CSP pilot projects announced by NEA in Sept. 2016