Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project<BACK
● March 25th, 2018, return to work on the project construction after the freezing cold winter. New!
● Nov, 2017, civil engineering construction completed; thermal energy tank completed;
● September, 2017, the detailed design finished; main equipment procurement finished
● April, 2017, field leveling work started; tank & central receiver construction started;
● October 25th, 2016, officially announced the start of construction work;
● March, 2018, steel structure construction to be completed; major equipment to be installed in place in addition to steam generator;
● June, 2018, tower completed;
● August, 2018, solar field completed;
● October, 2018, all project installation to be finished and start commissioning;
● December, 2018, to be connected to the grid;
● February, 2019, trial operation to be stable.
Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project is one of the 1st batch of 20 pilot CSP projects in China. It is located at the west exit of Delingha in Qinghai Province. The project is developed by Supcon Solar company and the investment of this plant is expected to be CNY 1.05 billion. Supcon solar use its own Tower CSP technology in this project.
On October 25, 2016, Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project was officially launched. This is the first CSP project that was officially announced starting construction after the launch of FiT for the first batch of CSP pilot projects in China.
Delingha City, Qinghai Province
Annual generating capacity
146,000 MWh/yr (Expected)
Solar field area
Receiver inlet temperature
Molten Salt 290℃
Receiver outlet temperature
Molten Salt 565℃
Slewing Drive (partial)
Molten salt heat absorption system
HANGZHOU BOLIER GROUP CO., LTD.
Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Tracking system Reducer (13000sets)
Jiangyin Huafang New Energy Co., Ltd.
STATE GRID QINGHAI ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
Bidders: Shandong Jinan Power Equipment Factory Co., Ltd, DONGFANG TURBINE CO., LTD, Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd, Harbin Turbine Co., Ltd
Contractor: Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Latest NewsSee more+
This phase will include two hybrid power plants, combining CSP (solar thermal) and PV (photovoltaic).According to our information, the project will cover 825 MW (300 MW in CSP and 525 in PV) with storage, for an investment estimated at 2.1 billion dollars (20 billion DH) and an integration rate of more than 35 %.noor midelt : phase 1“The award will be for two separate contracts for each of the tw
The Renewables Academy AG (RENAC), an international training provider for green energy technologies, announced the start of the scholarship application phase for one of the trainings under its 18-month program “Green Banking MENA - Capacity Building on Green Energy and Climate Finance”. The program comprises a total of three training courses, a Train-the-Trainer seminar, an Applying Green Energy
ContourGlobal is reportedly selling 49 percent stake of company’s 250 MW Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) plants in South-West Spain, which they bought from Acciona SA in early 2018.As per the agreement, ContourGlobal will sell 49 percent stake in the Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Portfolio to Credit Suisse Energy Infrastructure Partners (CSEIP). The selling price of the shares is to be paid in ca
Tracking global concentrated solar power market. Weekly Review（Week1, Dec., 2018）~See details by clicking the titles~
Free ReportsSee more+
Enlisted in China CSP Pilot Projects, CPECC Hami 50MW Tower CSP Project was located in Hami, Xinjiang. With planned capacity 2*50MW, the phase one of 50MW will use molten salt tower technology, and the construction period was estimated to be 21 months.
1. Project Overview2. Technology &DesignShouhang Molten Salt Tower Technologyand EquipmentHeliostatReceiverHeat storage devices3. Project developerand investor3.1 Major involved projects and business3.2 Project investment 4. Project development and progress5. Main Participants6. Shouhang CSP plant development experience6.1 Shouhang Dunhuang 10MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project6.2 Shouhang Dunhua
Nov-2018 Edition Part 1: Background and Fact Sheet(P1) 1.1 Technologies of China CSP Pilot Projects (P2) Chart 1: Technologies of China CSP Pilot Projects (P3) 1.2 Locations of China CSP Pilot Projects (P5) Chart 2: Locations of China CSP Pilot Projects (P6) 1.3 Ownership of China CSP Pilot Projects (P7) Chart 3: Ownership of China CSP Pilot Projects (P8) 1.4 Developer, EPC Contractor and Technology Provider (P9) Chart 4: Developer, EPC Contractor and Technology Provider of China CSP Pilot Projects (P10)
13 key concentrated solar power projects in China undergoing:Shouhang Dunhuang 100MW Molten Salt Parabolic Trough ProjectRoyal Tech Yumen 50MW Parabolic Trough ProjectDCTC Dunhuang 50MW MS CLFR ProjectRayspower Yumen 50MW Trough ProjectCNNC Royal Tech Urad 100MW Parabolic Trough ProjectSupcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower ProjectLuNeng Haixi 50 MW Solar Thermal Tower Plant ProjectPower C