Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project<BACK
● March 25th, 2018, return to work on the project construction after the freezing cold winter. New!
● Nov, 2017, civil engineering construction completed; thermal energy tank completed;
● September, 2017, the detailed design finished; main equipment procurement finished
● April, 2017, field leveling work started; tank & central receiver construction started;
● October 25th, 2016, officially announced the start of construction work;
● March, 2018, steel structure construction to be completed; major equipment to be installed in place in addition to steam generator;
● June, 2018, tower completed;
● August, 2018, solar field completed;
● October, 2018, all project installation to be finished and start commissioning;
● December, 2018, to be connected to the grid;
● February, 2019, trial operation to be stable.
Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project is one of the 1st batch of 20 pilot CSP projects in China. It is located at the west exit of Delingha in Qinghai Province. The project is developed by Supcon Solar company and the investment of this plant is expected to be CNY 1.05 billion. Supcon solar use its own Tower CSP technology in this project.
On October 25, 2016, Supcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower CSP Project was officially launched. This is the first CSP project that was officially announced starting construction after the launch of FiT for the first batch of CSP pilot projects in China.
Delingha City, Qinghai Province
Annual generating capacity
146,000 MWh/yr (Expected)
Solar field area
Receiver inlet temperature
Molten Salt 290℃
Receiver outlet temperature
Molten Salt 565℃
Slewing Drive (partial)
Molten salt heat absorption system
HANGZHOU BOLIER GROUP CO., LTD.
Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Tracking system Reducer (13000sets)
Jiangyin Huafang New Energy Co., Ltd.
STATE GRID QINGHAI ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
Bidders: Shandong Jinan Power Equipment Factory Co., Ltd, DONGFANG TURBINE CO., LTD, Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd, Harbin Turbine Co., Ltd
Contractor: Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Ltd.
Latest NewsSee more+
On May 22, China National Energy Administration (NEA) issued a notice on “Promoting the Construction of 1st Batch of Concentrated Solar Power Demonstration Projects”. The notice pointed out that the deadline for the first batch of CSP demo projects could be extended to 2020, but with an electricity price reduction mechanism.It is an important measure to promote the progress of CSP technologies a
The world’s biggest solar tower power plant with molten salt storage has begun commissioning in Morocco, and is scheduled to begin production by October.The 150MW Noor Ouarzazate III solar receiver, with 7.5 hours of molten salt storage is only the second big scale project of its type, and trumps its predecessor in size, the 110MW Crescent Dunes solar tower in Nevada.The Noor solar tower is part
The Trump administration plans to fast-track one of the world’s largest solar power projects—10 “power towers"—providing renewable energy for 1 million Californians. But it could potentially kill wildlife, especially birds flying through the heat of its concentrated sunlight.SolarReserve LLC is proposing to build a 2-gigawatt concentrating solar-thermal power plant called the Sandstone So
Late last year, the South Australian Government announced it had signed an agreement with SolarReserve to build a 150 MW solar thermal power station with eight hours of energy storage near Port Augusta.The decision came on the back of Alinta Energys decision in 2015 to close down Port Augustas coal-fired power station and a community campaign to replace it with a solar thermal station.Alinta Energ
Free ReportsSee more+
Content1. Progress of first batch of CSP demonstrations 1.1 Approvedprojectsasdemonstrations 1.2 Implementation & adjustment 1.3 primary reasons for projects progress has been less than expected2. Development prospect of CSP in China 2.1 Objective of Energy Development 2.2 Power Development Prediction 2.3 the role of CSP plant in electric system 2.4 DNI resource in China
13 key concentrated solar power projects in China undergoing:Shouhang Dunhuang 100MW Molten Salt Parabolic Trough ProjectRoyal Tech Yumen 50MW Parabolic Trough ProjectDCTC Dunhuang 50MW MS CLFR ProjectRayspower Yumen 50MW Trough ProjectCNNC Royal Tech Urad 100MW Parabolic Trough ProjectSupcon Delingha 50MW Molten Salt Tower ProjectLuNeng Haixi 50 MW Solar Thermal Tower Plant ProjectPower C
1. Project Overview 2. Technology & Design--Beam-down molten salt tower CSP technology 3. Project Owner & Investment 3.1 Project Owner 3.2 Investment 4. Project Development and Construction Progress 4.1 Project Schedule 4.2 Project Participants
Project Overview Technology & Design 2.1. Solar Field 2.2. HTF & TES 2.3. Power Block Project development and investment 3.1. Main Project Participants 3.2. CGN CSP Business and Projects Project development and progress Main Participants (Partial)